Meet Klaus Schwab: The Man Behind 2020's Misery
Founder of World Economic Forum Emerges As Architect of Oppression
At the beginning of 2020, most people had never heard of the World Economic Forum ("WEF") or its founder, Klaus Schwab. By the beginning of 2021, Schwab and the WEF have emerged as the single most dominant force in creating the "new normal" of arbitrary lockdowns, broken families, and shuttered businesses.
Schwab's authoritarian global agenda is advertised on the WEF website as "The Great Reset," and detailed at length in Schwab's book, "COVID-19: The Great Reset." Although readers were horrified by Schwab's call to capitalize on a health emergency in order to abolish property and religion, and install "global governance," his call for massive, economy-crushing lockdowns were adopted by the majority of Western nations.
Although Schwab had been working on his fantasy of being the unelected dictator of the world for years, COVID provided him with the perfect opportunity to push it onto the global stage, stating: "The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world."
As described on the WEF website, the Great Reset "initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons."
In other words, the WEF's self-proclaimed saviors of the world will tell politicians what to do, and the people will have nothing to say about it.
While this could easily be dismissed as the empty bloviation of a stuffed-shirt academic, Schwab is no lightweight. After a relatively brief engineering career, Schwab founded the WEF in 1971, and has spent the last 50 years building powerful allies across the political, corporate and technological domains. The partners listed on the WEF website are a virtual Who's Who of global mega-corporations such as Pfizer and Moderna that profited handsomely from the pandemic, as well as non-profits such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
In addition to currying favor with established titans of industry, Schwab grooms up-and-coming elites through his "Forum of Young Global Leaders," an invitation-only club with the tagline "Shaping the future." The YGL recruits young politicians, academics and celebrities into a "transformational five-year experience," which firmly indoctrinates them into the cult of personality that Schwab has built around himself and his vision of the "Fourth Industrial Revolution."
The WEF is not shy about their ambitions. These include:
- "Reshaping the Future of Media, Entertainment and Culture" - The WEF describes this effort as "enabling business, government and civil society to work together and reinforce key areas affected by the current era of digital disruption." One might also describe this as censorship and propaganda.
- Shaping the Future of Digital Economy and New Value Creation" - This is described as "leveraging its extensive community of over 500 senior leaders and depth of digital transformation expertise to equip companies to respond to challenges of today and lead into the economy of tomorrow." In actuality, this is economic slavery, in which all cash transactions are banned, and governments have the power to track and prohibit any transaction of which they disapprove.
- "Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare - Benignly described as "preserving health, preparing and responding to epidemics, accelerating sustainability of healthcare systems and enabling access to health," this platform also promotes forced vaccinations and birth control, and indefinite detention of individuals whose opinions are deemed to be a threat to public health.
Evidence of how influential Schwab has been over the course of 2020 is clearly shown in the global dominance of the political slogan "Build Back Better," which was developed by marketing firm and WEF partner Edelman. Most well-known as the campaign messages of Joe Biden and Boris Johnson, "Build Back Better" was used in campaigns by WEF-backed candidates across the globe.
What has largely been left unsaid is that in order to "build back better," everything we have now must be destroyed. COVID provides the perfect cover for this. By creating hysterical fear over COVID, WEF-backed politicians and corporations have been able to use lockdowns to crush small businesses and isolate family members from each other; implement mask ordinances that dehumanize neighbors and communities; and implement broad censorship and propaganda initiatives that mold public opinion in favor of themselves.
As mandatory vaccination quickly becomes the hottest topic of conversation in boardrooms across the globe, Schwab and the WEF once again lead the charge. The WEF has created an initiative called the Common Trust Network, which is advocating for the "CommonPass" - a blockchain-based, digital vaccination ID already being developed by Big Tech companies such as IBM. As stated on their website, this will provide governments with "a more reliable assessment of individuals' health status as a part of a multi-layered risk management approach."
In other words, if you resist vaccination, the best case scenario is that you will be legally segregated into an untouchable underclass, barred from work, school, and travel. Worst-case scenario, you will be classified as a "risk," and imprisoned in the name of public health.
Dig deep enough into Schwab's theories, and you discover that he is advocating for a sort of techno-feudalism, in which "populism" (i.e. democracy) is rejected, property rights are abandoned ("You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy," promises a cheerful WEF video of predictions for 2030), and national sovereignty has been replaced by universal allegiance to a global elite composed of Schwab's disciples.
Put simply, Schwab is a megalomaniac who believes that he knows best how the world should be run. He sees himself as a Messianic figure, predestined to save us from ourselves. If a few million people have to die of starvation in the process, and billions more subjugated to oppression ... well, his followers might argue that it just means that we should have adopted his ideas more quickly.
Will Schwab succeed in fulfilling his version of globalist manifest destiny? It is unlikely. History is littered with the remains of would-be tyrants who sought to reshape the world in their own image. Human society is too complex, and human nature too strong, to be rewritten by imperial fiat. As in Shelley's poem, it is probable that, after causing substantial damage and misery, Klaus Schwab - with his "frown, and wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command" - will return to his previous obscurity.
By Percy Bysshe Shelley
I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said - "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert ... Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
- Klaus Schwab founded the World Economic Forum in 1971, and has been building influence with world leaders for 50 years.
- Schwab advocates for exploiting COVID-19 in order to execute "The Great Reset" - a complete restructuring of every facet of society.
- Global leaders supported by Schwab have been parroting his "Build Back Better" message.
- In order to "build back better" (i.e. according to Schwab's theories), the existing system (personal liberty, free enterprise, family and community bonds) must all be destroyed.